How do i deal with my son

Have your say
HopeforT123

How do i deal with my son

Post by HopeforT123 »

Hi I joined today as I feel alone and feel i cannot seek help from my friend or family.

My son who is now 19 started taking drugs smoking cannabis from young age unknown to me, this progressed to cocaine and other drugs.

He had an apprenticeship when he left school, dropped out and then basically got involved with a young girl and this became violent he smashed up her car my car and is now in prison.

I have paid off drug debts, had people knock for money, had my door burnt down.

Since he went into prison he has taken drugs there and i have paid money to drug gangs so he is not stabbed for not paying.

He is coming out shortly and he has promised me his behaviour will change he has continued drugs in prison has he cannot stop
Himself as he is locked up for 23 hours a day. He had asked for help and they have given him nothing but a work book to fill in.

I cannot tell my family as they say send mo money in but if he was stabbed i could never live myself. I have an older son who is disgusted with him. I cannot turn my back on him, he doesn't have anywhere to go if i do, not one penny in his bank.

If anyone has been through the same please shed to light on his. Its affected me so much i am on antidepressents and was off work for 5 months. I had words with him
2 days ago saying i am not paying anymore so i live in fear of the worst.