I’m still here

Have your say
Liverpool6

I’m still here

Post by Liverpool6 »

Hi everyone ,I hope everything is improving for you all. It’s been a long time since I logged in here , just felt I’ve been stuck in a low low place and just passing it on here. I know no-one here is going to say I should keep it to myself as you are all far too considerate of other people and their troubles. I’m no different , I will listen to anything anyone wants / needs to say . I just feel mine is done now , no amount of complaining / talking / worrying about any of it is going to give me peace or a new life.
Poetry

Re: I’m still here

Post by Poetry »

Hello Liv. I just replied and it seems to have disappeared as has another response by someone else! Bound to be me doing something silly. Just keep reading and posting. We are all in different situations and with different attitudes to the problem we face. I find everything which is posted interesting and food for thought, We can always seek to do just some little thing to improve our day-walk around the block and see others doing exactly that.

I'm not well enough to walk today so am going to read in bed for an hour and I've just changed the bedding! I know how to live! Keep going. Keep posting. P
lesleerose

Re: I’m still here

Post by lesleerose »

Hi liv
I feel the same sometimes repeating the same thing over and over can’t believe am 62 and spent most of the last 25 years trying to absorb and cope I just keep going at the moment I am not falling asleep until the early hours and sleeping late then I beat myself up but I don’t see the point in getting up at 9pm to do nothing or watch endless TV .... So I now have a routine no matter what I go for a walk some longer than others but at least I am trying then at 6 pm I go for a shower then a meeting on zoom something with an A in it on zoom ...I try also to eat healthy but sometimes like tonight I have a takeaway... Jab on Wednesday and I try and keep it in the day but as I said I try to do one thing a day and this too shall pass ... keep coming and you will find the peace you are looking for it has been my experience and I try to stay close to my Higher power no 2 days are the same and I am sure your life will change for the better soon
God bless
Lesleyrose