HOPE

Have your say
HappyDays

HOPE

Post by HappyDays »

Hello all, I haven’t posted for a while or read the comments. My son, “just for today” is doing very well. He’s got himself clean and sorted going into a rehab centre for a few weeks to help with his recovery. I couldn’t be prouder of him at this moment.

I haven’t read or posted I think because I’m scared and also I didn’t want to admit to the people who are still struggling he’s doing well. I still read my books everyday and have to keep telling myself it’s in Gods Hands and he has a plan for him. This has been the hardest thing for me - letting go. I know I’ve tried others ways and atm this way is working. Sorry many write “release with love”, and this is what I’ve been trying to do.

So today is going to be another good day filled with HOPE.
With an equal love for both my children

Big hugs to you all
HappyDays x
lesleerose

Re: HOPE

Post by lesleerose »

Hiya happy days
Brilliant news we can recover one day at a time … so glad your boy is going into a treatment centre it will give him a boost to recovery
Stay positive and try and keep it in the day
Yours in famanon fellowship
Lesleerose
LM66

Post by LM66 »

Hi Happydays
Wonderful news about your son. Never be scared to post news, good or bad.
Recovery is possible if the person wants it enough. Clearly your son does, so all the very best to him.
Much Love
L x
"You can choose to continually live in the shadow of your addict, allowing his/her chaos and drama to dictate your whole existence, or you can take control of your life."
Concernedmum

Post by Concernedmum »

That is lovely to hear Happy days, and gives us all a glimmer of hope. We share pain here, but we should also celebrate joy and success, as it gives us all hope. Some of us might never know this joy, but we can share a little bit with you.

Enjoy this moment

Cm
Poetry

Post by Poetry »

Lovely.

Those of us who have come to terms with the fact that our addicts aren't willing to recover, need to know that it is possible, which I have always said that it is. There is choice. We all make choices.

Well done to your son, and thank you for the post. P.
josie2023

Post by josie2023 »

It is lovely to hear the positives. I know what you mean, we are sometimes scared when things are going well - and worried about upsetting those who are struggling. My son isn’t doing well right now but it’s good to hear that your boy is doing well and that makes my heart glad for you. ♥️❤️
lesleerose

Post by lesleerose »

Hi josie don’t think my addict daughter is doing so well either she is 40 now and she has been in 7 or 8 treatment centres …she goes to meetings when she is in the rehabs but stops when she gets out so I can assume she uses something again
Josie you are a brilliant mum and you are doing everything possible to help your boy this is not your fault
Be kind to yourself a spa day or something
Yours in famanon fellowship
Lesleerose 💕 xx
Kazza10

Post by Kazza10 »

That's fantastic Happy Days, so lovely to hear of an addict willing to get help.

Much love

Kazza xx
Tired

Post by Tired »

Happy says, am so pleased for you.
ANAID777

Post by ANAID777 »

Dear Hope,

So happy to hear your son is choosing recovery 🙏🏽. Thank you for sharing as I too will have hope as there always is, while focusing on myself and family 🙏🏽xx
2splendourangel

Post by 2splendourangel »

Dear Hope, So pleased your son is doing well and turning his life around. Messages on here about positive outcomes give others hope as in life today many of us would be happy to have our sons and daughters really willing to get clean stay clean and lead better lives. Stay the proud mum take life a day at a time
hoping life can get even better for your family. Love 2 Splendourangel.