Healing music to sleep .. 27 days later

Have your say
ANAID777

Healing music to sleep .. 27 days later

Post by ANAID777 »

It has been the longest 27 days of my life.. ambiguous loss for sure 😭😭😭💔 thank you Lesleerose .. for signposting me as at least I have some understanding for the pain .. I am also listening to Co Dependent No more 🙏🏽and I have sought therapy and trying to focus on my little grandson 💙. Changing my work pattern and will get to a meeting very soon 🙏🏽. Am sharing this link as it is helping me to sleep a little better ..🙏🏽💙🙏🏽

https://youtu.be/2rV1w0qaEJY?si=rp39g8YYwnCxTJkP
lesleerose

Re: Healing music to sleep .. 27 days later

Post by lesleerose »

Dearest anaid
Everything I have said I have heard hear on famanon myself… I have never had an original thought in my life ..
It is fantastic you are not slipping into denial ..
What a beautiful example you are to all on here so well done …please keep posting we are all in this together…
I haven’t been well I will listen to your link tomorrow
Yours in famanon fellowship
Lesleerose
LM66

Post by LM66 »

Hi anaid
Have you ever listened to, The Honest Guys on youtube?
Guided meditation - very good. He has a lovely calming voice too.

Much Love
L x
"You can choose to continually live in the shadow of your addict, allowing his/her chaos and drama to dictate your whole existence, or you can take control of your life."
ANAID777

Post by ANAID777 »

Words and support greatly appreciated. Feeling fragile this morning, usually mornings are the worst 💔. I will dig deep🙏🏽. Thank you L, just had a look at Honest Guys… will defo have a listen to a few audios🙏🏽. Have a long drive home from work today so will listen to my current audio - co dependent no more.. and tomorrow I plan a nice rest day. Will look forward to the weekend , have my grandson to stay Fri and Sat.. and Sunday my wonderful daughter has a surprise for me, I thank God for her 🙏🏽… just as I was writing this she called 📱❤️

Big love to all and hugs 🙏🏽