Still here

Have your say
Poetry

Re: Still here

Post by Poetry »

Thank you for a life affirming post, Kmum.

Px
LM66

Post by LM66 »

Hi Kmum
Glad to read things have got better for you.
Enjoy the good times, and the kiddies.

Much Love
L x
"You can choose to continually live in the shadow of your addict, allowing his/her chaos and drama to dictate your whole existence, or you can take control of your life."
Kmum

Post by Kmum »

Hi all. So much love to all of you. Sorry not posted for a while, but when life is quiet….

My youngest,the dot is coming to see me tomorrow. She’s doing bloody brilliant! She’s staying at my sisters for the weekend and tomorrow I’m picking her up to go see her Gran, who just had her 80th b-day (my mum). And my dad who turned 85 last month. I’m so looking forward to it. I’ve got my daughter back!!! Thank all that is thankable! 🙏🥰

She was the coke addict, alcoholic who has turned herself around…. (One day at a time)

I’m so proud.

My eldest (trans bitch-Queen) is still blocked, as am I. I struggled at Xmas, but bullocks!!! Not my doing and not my problem! To be fair, we never got on since I had to carry the little bugger into primary school and hand it over screaming in the playground to the teacher. She (teacher) was so kind to me. The child loved school, but hated going. Does that make sense? Anyway… done with it now. Still no news, so still must be alive. She told me (before she blocked me) that I was only to be contacted upon her death - not any admission to hospital. Suits me! Makes me very sad though. Life is so Double-edged sometimes.

To explain, my eldest, my first born was the sweetest little boy, he was clever and funny, such a little character. I will only remember him as this cheeky, funny little kid who was so smart. He could read and write, was computer literate and very affectionate, all before he started school.

Primary school was ok, once I got him into his teachers clutches, but he hated me leaving, then hated leaving school to go home. Turns out he has Aspergers syndrome. That’s ok! We can do this, and we did!
He went off to Uni at 19 and life was ok.

When he told me, around 10 years ago he ‘needed’ to be a woman,I thought, ok. That’s fine! We can do this. But…
It turns out, all he told me was straight off Google,as the doctors said, then he failed all criteria for hormones etc. he/she buys their hormones from China ffs. Cos that’s got to be good?

‘She’ now spends her entire life in her room in a shared house, complaining and getting deeper into cannabis (has no money!) 😵‍💫 and blaming everyone for her shitty life.

And that Ladies,is why I’m not entertaining any more crap from Her!!!

So there! 😂.

I do hope you’re all doing ok. My God, if I had my time again I’d be sterilised at 12
Looking forward to seeing little dot tomorrow though. Wish me luck. ❤️🥰

Lots of luck and love to you all.
My friends ❤️
Kmum

Post by Kmum »

Just to say…
Thank you all for being here. I love you ❤️ You have been my saviours.

You’re all amazing and don’t forget that!

KMum. 🙏❤️🥰
LM66

Post by LM66 »

Hi Kmum

Im so happy for you! Well done to your daughter for turning things around - long may it continue.
Enjoy your time with her. Make memories.
As for your older daughter, there is nothing you can do there. She's made a choice to block you from her life, and for your protection/survival, you have made yours - to step back from the drama!
Much Love
L x
"You can choose to continually live in the shadow of your addict, allowing his/her chaos and drama to dictate your whole existence, or you can take control of your life."
lesleerose

Post by lesleerose »

Hi k/mum so very happy one of your children has turned this around and she is doing so very well terrific news … ODAAT … I will be 25 years sober on the 14th February so yes it can be done ..
Your other daughter I don’t talk about anything I haven’t experienced but she sounds like a very mixed up young lady … my addict daughter used to wet herself on purpose she thought that would stop her going to school as she didn’t want to leave me but once there she was ok …
Thank god I keep it simple the more I think of it there are more questions than answers so just don’t think … I used to think wurzel Gummage had the answer if you could take off your head and put another one on lol
Please keep posting we need to here from everyone on here that’s how it works we have to give it away to keep it
Yours in famanon fellowship
Lesleerose
2splendourangel

Post by 2splendourangel »

Hi Kumum I have seen some of your past posts but cannot remember putting a post into you. It is always good news to hear that someone has got good news from their child and they are doing good in recovery. I always say that if an addict really wants to turn things around then they can do it. It must feel great to have the return of your daughter, although as you say in your post it is early days and one day at a time is good to hold onto. The help from your daughters partner is fantastic as they can help each other and be their for each other. The other child is not doing so well but you never know that one could also make some progress so never give up. My daughter is still using the crack pipe as far as I know it kills me to say that, after her brilliant education and her four years at Uni I cannot even believe she got her degree and then decided to throw her life down the toilet. Too clever and thought she knew everything until into her life walked her gutless boyfriend and between the two of them started producing children and somewhere down the line my daughter started using drugs. Much of it is water under the bridge to me now as almost 12 years on and the poor kiddies in the care system as my other daughter put in to the authorities to get them only when she got them she could not cope I went to the house to get them but socials came and said I could not take them and they would get foster carers for them. Biggest load of B---S---. I have ever heard and not a day passes by that I do not think about them. The few visits a year are a waste of time what can anyone do in an hours visit. Oh well another day passes and another day passes and in a few years the eldest one will be eighteen and the other one not far off, I will have somewhere for them to live if they want it that is if these people have not turned them against biological family although even by then their mother will not have much to offer them that is even if they want to know her. I will stand by them and do what I can I just hope they don't think what a F--K--d up family who needs them. I pray to God I get them at eighteen that is all that keeps me going every day and a reason to live. Take care All Hugs to All 2Splendourangel
ANAID777

Post by ANAID777 »

My heart goes out to you … the children are biggest victims in all of the trauma .. I hope your grandchildren know how much you love them and that you are able to support them as they traverse the minefield of adulthood. The system is broken for sure xxx